- The Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland accepts that the Bible is the Word of God. We believe that it is infallibly inspired, given as a guide for our daily lives, and therefore is the only basis upon which to establish one’s faith and life
- We believe that God is sovereign, in personal salvation and over every realm of life.
- We believe In one God existing as three different equal persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the one Godhead.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation stone of the church, the divine Son of God, and through His sinless life, death on Calvary’s cross and resurrection from the dead, is the only redeemer who can provide salvation for men.
- We believe that everyone is born a sinner and as such is subject to the wrath of God and the punishment of death. Repentance of sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Saviour is the only means of salvation.
- We believe that it is the duty of Christians, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to live a life which will bring glory to God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the king of all nations and should be acknowledged as such by all.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again to receive His believing children and to judge the world.
Our full doctrinal statement is found in :
the Westminster Confession of Faith,
the Larger Catechism